Thursday, March 12, 2009

Judgement Day

12 March 2009

A day which all the SPM2008 candidates waiting for.
A day which full of excitement and disappointment.
A day which fills with laughter and tears.

God has giving me the wisdom and strength to do well in the examination. I know. God has answered the prayer. I love JESUS..


I am pretty glad of getting a good result in this government public examination. It shows God always be with me and my hard works of 2 years pay off..


SPM 2008...LEE HENG YANG

PERINGKAT GCE-O

BAHASA MELAYU 1A
BAHASA INGGERIS 1A 2A
PENGETAHUAN MORAL 2A
SEJARAH 2A
MATHEMATICS 1A
ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS 1A
PHYSICS 1A
CHEMISTRY 2A
BIOLOGY 4B
BAHASA CINA 3B
ENGLISH FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 4B

HEHE^^


In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:6

No comments:

Post a Comment